Terms & Conditions
In accordance with the terms and conditions in this Agreement, I hereby submit my application to become a Subscriber (“Member” or “Director”) of Wealthperx (“Company”) and hereby state that:
1. I am of legal age in the state or province in which I reside to enter into this Agreement. Wealthperx memberships are not available to residents of Iowa.
2. The acceptance of this Application does not constitute the sale of a franchise or distributorship and there are no territories granted to anyone. No franchise fees have been paid and I am not acquiring any interest in a security by the acceptance of this Agreement. The Company reserves the right to accept or decline any application for membership.
3. I understand that as a Member or Director I am an independent contractor; not an agent, employee, representative, or franchisee of the Company. I will set my own hours and determine my own location to make sales within the guidelines of this Agreement. As an independent contractor, I will be personally responsible for all federal, state/provincial, and local income and employment taxes, statutory contribution to federal, state/provincial and local governments; sales taxes and/or all license fees incidental to my subscription or carrying on business as a Director.
4. I agree, as a Director, to represent the company’s Commission Plan fairly and completely and understand that no earnings are guaranteed from participation in the Commission Plan. I also agree not to make any health claims regarding Wealthperx products.
5. Upon my death this agreement will become part of my estate.
6. I will make no statements, disclosures or representation in the selling of the Company’s goods or in the referring of new subscribers other than those contained in approved Company literature. All advertising and marketing materials must be previously approved by the Company for use by Directors.
7. Subscribers can upgrade, downgrade or cancel their subscription at any time by notifying the Company in writing by mail, fax or email.
8. Returned checks are referred by the Company to NSF Check Recovery Systems Inc. for collection.
9. This subscription agreement is performable in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Any legal action concerning this agreement shall be brought to the applicable court serving Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Louisiana resident subscribers may choose to bring actions in Louisiana courts.
10. Refund policy: You will receive a refund of 100% of any unused subscription fee upon request in writing (fax, email, mail). If a terminating Director has purchased sales materials while the subscription agreement was in effect, all unencumbered sales aids or tools in a resalable condition then in possession of the Director, which have been purchased within 12 months of cancellation, may be tendered for repurchase. The repurchase shall be at a price of not less than 90 percent of the original net cost to the Director. In addition, the Company will honor statutory buyback requirements of Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming. Wealthperx will also repurchase any sales materials and the Wealthperx Start-Up kit for a period of one year from the time of purchase providing the materials are current and in resalable condition NOTE: Sales materials not in resalable condition will be returned to the Director at the Director’s cost. Additionally, Montana independent Directors who cancel within 15 days are entitled to a 100% refund of any consideration given to participate.
12. ACH Terms and Conditions: I (we) hereby authorize Wealthperx, hereinafter called “Company” to initiate entries and if necessary, debit corrections and adjustment entries to my (our) account at the financial institution listed . This authority is to remain in full force and effect until Company has received written notification from the recipient of its termination in such a time and manner to afford Company a reasonable time to act upon it.